Friday, July 17, 2009

When one day ends...


So, in case you didn't know this about me, I love sunsets. On my picture blog, a lot of them are of sunsets in various places, spanning from Hawaii to New Hampshire.

I am writing this blog to explain what I love about sunsets.

1)When the sun goes down, the sky is lit up with glorious forms of orange, blue, purple, pinks, and many other colors. It is just so beautiful.

2) Obviously, the sun setting means the end of a new day. But, more than that, it means that you can forget the past, because it is over. You need to go through the dark to a new day, a new chance. And once that new day is over, the sun sets on it again, adding another day to the past, and showing that a new day is about to come.

3) They are just something beautiful in this world to take pictures of, and I love it.

That's basically why I love sunsets, and why I am always taking pictures of them :]

LOVES <3

No comments: