Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Update on my life

So, since my FHE brother and I are having a little competition at the moment, I cannot change my Facebook status, which is actually a lot harder than I thought, especially during this week. ANYWAYS that's not the point of this blog post.

Monday has come and gone, and I survived!! I took my science final, got an 88.75%. Took my American Foundations (history) final, got a 91%. Took my Professional Communications final, got 100%... Okay, so the final was basically showing up to class on the last day. Took my Child Development optional final (to see if I could raise my grade up), and got 95%. 4 finals done, one to go. My Book of Mormon final shouldn't be that hard, it's just me getting down and working on it that is taking the most time...

Anyways, just thought I'd give a quick update at what has already happened this week.

LOVES <3

No comments: