Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This is real, this is me. I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.

Camp Rock. GOOD JOB!! LoL

Yes, these are lyrics from the song "This Is Me" from the Disney Channel Original Movie "Camp Rock." Wow, I feel like I am promoting it or something...

Anyways, this was my favorite song when I first watched the movie, and every once in a while I will listen to it, because it fits. Honestly, how I am at school is the real me. I love it here at school, and being able to not have to be fake around my friends and pretend to be something I'm not feels SOOOO refreshing!! I wanted a place like this for a while, and I finally found it.

This is the school I am supposed to be at, these are the people that I was supposed to meet. They make me feel like I belong, like I don't have to hide. I can be me, and not worry what they think.

I love the chance I've had to be at this school for the last year, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

LOVES <3

No comments: