Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wow America

I am two emotions: stunned and excited.

I am excited because Barack Obama made it into the White House! He will bring the change that we have been looking for. Yes, he is the first African-American president we have ever had, but I didn't vote for him just based on his skin color. I voted for Barack Obama because I felt that he was more qualified. I felt that we needed to get a Democrat in office. I felt good about my choice, and I can't wait to see what Obama will do for our country. We should all be proud.

I am stunned by what the Republicans are doing. Face the facts, Obama won. Nothing that you can say or do will change that. McCain wants us to be united, and we should be. This nation is a great place, and it is a wonderful thing that we have moved this far.

Barack Obama seems like he will be a great person who will help our country. We will just have to watch and see what he will do with this nation.

No comments: