Saturday, September 22, 2012

Whatever it is, pitying yourself won't solve it.

Did I ever need to hear that today.

I have been struggling a lot lately.  There will be times where I will be sitting at home, the room silent, and I will just start thinking about things.

Thinking isn't a bad thing... except for when you start thinking about all the things that, supposedly, are going wrong.

That seems to be my problem, lately.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I have seen good in everything that I have done over the last few weeks, but my heart has been hurting over some things that I look at and see as if they are going all wrong.

The more I think about those things, though, the less amount of options I see in fixing the "problem."

Yes, I know, this blog post is extremely vague.  But that's okay, because I just need to get this out in the open.

So, I have decided to just let go.  Let go of all that is bothering me, all that is hurting me, all that is causing me to feel as if I have all the problems in the world on my shoulders.

Good bye, worry.  If I can't fix it, then I am just letting go.

1 comment:

Harry said...

I have been facing the similar issue at present moment. thanks for your blog. i will try to follow your suggestion...