Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring is coming...

And with it comes a lot of changes in my life.

I will be living at Northgate, which are some of the newer apartments here in Rexburg.  AND I will be moving into an apartment alone.  I won't be living with girls that I have known before, I will be living with all new girls.

And I am kind of freaking out.

I will be in a new ward, which I am super excited about.  And I am ready for a new adventure.

I just got accepted, and I am going to CHINA!  AHH!!!  You have no idea how happy this makes me.  For reals.  I am going through an organization called ILP.  Super stoked.

I have friends from back home coming out to school, I have a car, and I have big plans for next semester.  Especially when it comes to my photography.  I will be using a lot of time to really work on it, and get better at it.  I can't wait!

While there are many changes coming, I know that good will come from it.


Alright, friends.  Thanks for letting me vent for a little while.  I love you all.

2 comments:

Ramsey said...

All the best with everything...Sounds super duper exciting! Happy adventureing!

Symone said...

Thanks, Ramsey! I am sure that I will have a wonderful time with all the new adventures to come. :]