Saturday, April 23, 2011

How some people talk about their relationships really worries me.

Like, think about it.  If you are in a relationship with someone, you should be fully committed to them, right?  You shouldn't want any other girls, you shouldn't want to talk to any other girls, and your feelings of love and emotions of the same sort should be directed to them, not someone else.  Right?

At least, that is what I think.  And I have heard one too many guys here at school that have had girlfriends, but have "pursued" other girls.  I mean, come on.  Not only are you playing with the heart of BOTH girls, but you are only hurting yourself.  Imagine the pain that you are causing, the hurt that is being felt by one of the girls, if not both.

And, I know, girls do the same thing.  Date one guy, but still go after another one.

Come on!  You are supposed to be in a relationship.  If you aren't happy in the relationship, why are you still in it?

Sorry, I know I am rambling.  This is just... something that really bugs me.

What are your opinions on it?

No comments: