Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Dad


The guy in the picture?  That is my dad.  Today is his birthday, so I decided to write a blog all about him.
My dad grew up in Washington, so when we go visit Seattle, he knows where most of the non-touristy places are.  Which are actually pretty cool.
He is a doctor, and a darn good one.  At least, I think so.  He cares a lot about the people he works with and the patients he sees, and you can totally see that.
My dad is one of the greatest men I have ever met.  He respects the priesthood, and understands the importance of it.  He is compassionate, and slow to anger.  He loves all, and says the funniest jokes.
He has always been there for me.  He still loves me, even when I have made mistakes.  He has never left me, and he has always been such a constant person in my life.
I truly love my dad, and I am so grateful for the influence he is in my life.
Happy Birthday, Daddy.  I love you. :]
<3

No comments: