Friday, September 17, 2010

Random Thoughts

I am sitting here, watching Glee with my amazing roommates, and I can't seem to make my mind clear.  There is so much going on in my mind, and I wish there wasn't so many things to think about.

While sitting here, I realized something.  I have made mistakes.  Some mistakes have been so much bigger than the others, and I chose to make them.  But, as bad as they may have been, I can't be mad about making them.  No matter what, I am a better person because of them.  I realized that I needed to drift away to find what is the most important in my life.

I realize, now, that I don't want to be just another girl.  I don't want to settle in life.  I want my life to be better, full.  I want to be with my family FOREVER, even after death.  I want to find someone who will truly love me for me, and not try to change me because I am not their ideal person.  I want to be a stronger member of my faith, and I want to work on getting a better relationship with my Heavenly Father.

Yes, I have made mistakes.  Yes, I have done wrong.  But, all that is behind me now.  I will be a better person.  I will become stronger in my faith, and I will be with my family forever.

Right now, I just need to work on it.  All will be okay in the end.

On a lighter note, my classes seem to be going well.  I have been attempting to find a job, and have applied online to some places, but there has been no success.  I need to work a little more on getting a job.  It's difficult living in a college town, though.  Especially since I have no car.  But I am sure that, if I am meant to get a job, I will.

I miss my family, a lot.  But I can't wait until next weekend.  I get to see my younger brother, who is at UVU.  I also get to see my grandparents, and possibly some aunts and uncles.  I seriously can't wait.  It should be a great weekend.  Don't get me wrong, I am so happy to be here in Rexburg with my roommates, I just wish my family lived a little closer.


Things will get better.  I just have to remember that.

LOVES <3

No comments: