Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Don't give up, because YOU ARE LOVED!

Things have been kinda difficult this last weekend into this week.  Lots of thoughts, memories, and emotions piling up on one another, making it hard to concentrate or do what I am supposed to do.  Some days, I don't feel like doing much of anything, except lie down.  My homework routine has been lost, and I am trying to get it back, but it isn't working.  Yes, I am having a blast and doing wonderful things here with my roommates, and trying to make new friends, but something just feels off.

On the days where I just want to call it quits, I remember the line from Josh Groban's song.  "Don't give up, because you are loved."  There will be days where I, and you, might not feel all that loved.  You might feel alone, unwanted, under-appreciated, things like that.  But, don't forget, you are loved.  Family, friends, random people that you don't really know, they are all here to love you and support you through the tough times.  And if you don't think that they really are there for you, there is a Father in Heaven that will always love you, no matter what, and He is there for you when you don't feel like there is anyone.  He knows and understands what you are going through, and always has a way to help.  This is something that I am slowly but surely starting to understand.

Don't give up.  I know things are hard right now, but they will get better.  God has a plan for all of us, and we just need to trust in His power to make everything work out in the end.

And don't forget, you really are loved.

LOVES <3

No comments: