Thursday, March 26, 2009

When life hands you lemons...

Make lemonade.

What if you can't make lemonade? What if you don't have the sugar and water to help make the lemonade sweet and enjoyable?

I have had a rough couple days, full of "lemons" and not much "sugar." I have been trying to keep my head up, but it's hard.

I am a Crisis Hotline. I always have and always will put other people ahead of me. I feel bad when things don't go according to plan, even if I don't have to. I want to help everyone I meet, no matter what. I need to feel the satisfaction that I actually helped someone with a problem, not just listened to them and then bid them on their way. I feel bad when I fall asleep in the middle of listening to someone. I just.... don't know what to do.

School ends in 2 weeks today. What then? Mike, Brian, Chelsie, Jillise, Jordan, everybody who I have hung out with the last two semesters will be gone. I will need to make new friends, but I have had a hard enough time doing that this semester.

I am just worried...

No comments: