Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"Be as gracious as you were passionate."

Election day has come and gone.  And it's actually amazing to see what people have to say about the outcomes.

Right now, I know that everything happens for a reason.  Obama is president again, and I just hope that things will get better.

The topics I was most concerned about this Election season included Propositions 1, 2, and 3 here in Idaho. I was worried that they were going to pass, and they didn't.  So, that made me pretty darn happy.

Election day is over.  Nothing can be undone, nothing can be changed.  Obama is president.  As American citizens, we need to support our President.

Am I disappointed by some of the outcomes?  Of course.  Especially some in my home state of Washington.  But, we gotta keep moving forward.  Keep our heads high.  Keep working hard.

America can be great, as long as we strive to come together and work together.  Last night showed just how divided the USA can become.  That is NOT what we need to be.  We need to be strong together, we need to work together and fight together.

Changes are coming, I can feel it.  Major, unknown changes.  Do we really want to be a divided nation and face those changes apart?  Or do we want to be together, facing this changes head-on, no regrets?

Personally, I'd rather be together.  But that is just my opinion.

Congratulations to Obama for winning a second term.  Romney, you did good.

And for all you out there who keep complaining, or see no good... Remember this...

"Be as gracious as you were passionate."

Also, there may be some of my followers who are wondering what the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Or Mormon Church) has to say about this election.  Read it here:
http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/statement-on-election-result

No comments: