Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I decided that I was going to start a new goal.

I have been putting it off for about a week now, but no more.

I am actually going to do it.

Friends...

I am going to read all the books of scripture in one year.

Yep, you heard me.  The Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price in one year!

Crazy?  Maybe.

Excited?  Heck yes!

I am ready to say that I have read all the books of scripture cover to cover.  It's been a long time since I read the Bible (Old and New Testament), the Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price cover to cover, so it will be nice to do that along with the Book of Mormon.

I already read the few pages I needed to today, and already I feel a change in my attitude.  It's amazing how much joy and peace the scriptures can bring into your life, even by just reading a few pages.

Anyone want to join me?  Just let me know!

Loves!

Symone

No comments: