Thursday, July 19, 2012

"The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph."

Today, I should have been studying.

Today, I should have been preparing for my last two finals.

Today should have been different, in regards to my attitude towards schoolwork.

Instead, I spent some time with some wonderful friends, watching various videos on YouTube.  They ranged from funny to emotional to inspiring.  There was one video that we watched that had all three.

Have you watched "The Butterfly Circus" yet?  It's a short film made a few years ago.

Here, here's a link to it.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_MCwlY6zzg

If you have 20 minutes to spare, watch it.  You will laugh, cry, and feel empowered to continue on with whatever you are facing.  I have watched it twice now, and feel so much better about life.

The title of this blog is a line from that short film, coming at a crucial part.

Honestly, just watch it.  You will not regret it.

No comments: