Thursday, February 23, 2012

I WAS TAGGED! :]


THE RULES
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged!

(Is it bad that I don't know who to tag?  Ugh... whoever reads this, if you feel so inclined, answer away!  Reuse the questions I answered!)

11 random things about myself:
1. My first name is French, my middle name is Japanese, and my last name is Scottish.  I am half Puerto Rican, half Caucasian.  Basically, I am a melting pot. :]
2. I am engaged to one of the BEST people ever!  He seriously is so amazing, and I feel so lucky.
3. I have recently become obsessed with Words with Friends.  I have 6 games going on right now, and I play it as often as I can.  If you have one, ADD ME!
4. In case you didn't know, Epic Soundtracks radio is one of the greatest things ever.  Seriously, go listen.  Pandora.  Go.  Now.
5. I have a deep, dark secret that only a few people know.  One day, everyone may know.  But, for now, I am okay with just the few people that know. :]
6. I.  Hate.  Cooked.  Vegetables.  With a passion.  Gross.
7. I have slowly realized that I cannot name my children anything close to Lee.  Like Timothy.  Or Kaylie.  Dang.
8. I am a Seahawks and Mariners fan for life!  Yes, they aren't good teams.  Do I care?  Not really.
9. By this time next year, I will be student teaching.  Which is both exciting and frightening all at the same time!
10. If I could own any car, it would be a Mustang.  Oh baby.  I love those cars.
11. If I got to choose where I would live for the rest of my life, I would live in Washington.  Without a doubt.  Preferably Western Washington.  But I will probably end up in the South.  Hahaha


Questions Zandra asked!!
1. What is your favorite nickname people call you?
My middle name, Misao.  I didn't like to be called that for the longest time, but it has grown on me.

2. What is the biggest obstacle you have overcome in the last year?
Getting over my past.  There was a LOT of tough stuff that I went through in 2010, so 2011 was dealing with that and making sense of it all.

3. Where is "home" to you?
This is a tough one... Rexburg has grown to by my home, but I still feel like part of me will always be in Washington.  I love both places for different reasons, but as far as where I want to be on a general basis, it's probably Rexburg. 

4. Do you have a favorite meal?
I love tacos.  And lasagna.  Basically, I love Mexican and Italian meals.  But my ALL TIME favorite meal is chicken and rice made by either my mom or grandma.  Delicious, I tell ya!

5. Where is your favorite place to run away to?
My favorite place to run away to... Hmm... Here in Rexburg, it's basically anywhere outdoors.  Back home, it's Seattle or Tacoma.  The waterfront is just beautiful!

6. What is something you feel like you are taking for granted?
I think I am taking my ability to relax for granted.  Weird thing, I know, but for the last little while I have been all focused on classes, nothing else.  I really need to take the time to relax, calm down, and know that everything will be okay.

7. What is one of your earliest memories?
Visiting my great-grandmother, and getting tootsie rolls.  She was a wonderful woman, and there are times when I wish I would have known her better.  I was young, though, when she passed away.  But I know that I will be able to see her again and talk to her, and get to know all about her life.  Eventually. :]

8. Are you right or left handed?
Right handed.

9. Do you sleep with socks on?
I didn't use to sleep with socks on, but now I do.  It is a recent development.  Which is kinda weird, but I need socks to sleep now.

10. What is your favorite weather to wake up to?
Warm, sunny, clear skies.  I can't WAIT for summer!

11. What is the first word you think of that starts with the letter Q?
Quail.  What a weird word to think of first!

No comments: