Saturday, January 7, 2012

To the man downstairs:

Stop trying to ruin my life.  Seriously.  I am supposed to be a teacher, whether I actually end up being at a school for a long time in my life, or I stay home and watch my kids.  I am meant to be a teacher.  I have been wanting to do this since I was nine years old.  Stop trying to make me doubt it now.

Oh, and I am marrying Ryan.  So stop trying to sabotage that, too.  It isn't going to work.

In case you didn't know, I am way stronger than you might think I am.  I have many people who stand beside me who are willing and ready to help me in a moments notice.  So, go ahead.  Try to fight me.  Try to tear me down.  I can promise you this.  It isn't going to work.

I know what is coming in my life, and you can try to stop it however you want to.  But in the end, it will come.

No comments: