Sunday, September 18, 2011

Catch up time!

Dear readers of my blog,

I haven't really been blogging lately, and I can't tell you why.  Yesterday, I wanted to blog, but just didn't start.  So, I am going to today.

I started school last Monday, and I can't tell you how happy I am to be back on campus, running into old friends and making new ones.  I am a full-time student, with 12 credits.  I know that this is going to be a difficult semester already, but I can't help but just be so excited about it.

I was reunited with CHELSIE!  And I LOVE IT!  I missed having her lovely face out here in Idaho, so I am happy to have her back.  It is hard not living with her, but I still see her every day.  It just sucks having to leave at curfew.  Ugh.

Trishy is HUGE!  Seriously, I am sure that she is going to pop sometime soon.  I cannot WAIT to meet baby Elliott, and smother him with extra love, since I know Trish and Russell will be loving him day in and day out.

My new roommates seem like nice girls.  I have been SO busy this last week seeing all my friends who are back at school after serving their missions that I haven't had the chance to get to know them... But I still have 13 weeks or so to get to know them.  It will happen.

And I am so in love with my boyfriend, I can't even begin to tell you.  There will be a whole other blog post about that, I am sure.  I am sad that he is in Alabama, and I am here in Idaho, but things are still so great.  I am so blessed.

Anyways... That's my life right now.  I will try to write more later!

No comments: