Monday, August 9, 2010

It's going to be MY year.

Yesterday, I turned 20.  About two weeks before that, major changes started to occur in my life.  Things I didn't see coming, ever.  It was then I realized that I needed to make changes in my life if I wanted to get out of the cycle I was finding myself in.

Now, I am 20.  I am going to make decisions based on what I want.  I'm going to do what I want.  For a while, I haven't truly done the things I wanted to.

Now, I am going to start.

I'm a year older.  I'm starting a new decade in my life.  It's time to truly be me, and I can't wait.

Loves <3

3 comments:

Sean Stout said...

An interesting post. I hope your focus on you reflects more of a desire to be true to those principles of holiness you know are necessary to happiness, and not the more typical selfish commitment to do whatever you want and forget the consequences. I love you, as does your Heavenly Father, and both of use want you to make the right choices that lead to joy. Daddie

Symone said...

Dad, I love you. No, I wasn't planning on doing the selfish things, I want to be true to those principles of holiness, and make the right choices. But I also want to maybe try out for a play, or enter a photography contest. Those are the things I was talking about doing. :)

sean stout said...

then I would encourage you to "go for it", after all, if you can dream it you can do it. Luv ya lots.