Wednesday, September 17, 2008

College Life

I have been staying up between 12:30 and 1 am every night. I have been waking up around 8-9am. I met my long lost twin, and she is AWESOME! Stephanie, my roomie, introduced us all to these boys, Mark, Jaron and Ben. They are cool. Jaron and Mark are facing me and my twin, whose name is Chelsie, in a cook/bake off on Friday. Me and Chelsie are gonna PWN!!!!!!! And then, on Saturday, Mark is taking us up to Yellowstone, and maybe Jackson Hole (I think that's what it's called....). I am stoked! A chance to get out of here! LoL I do love it here, but I am around the same people too often, and I am getting anxious. I have been trying my hardest to concentrate on my studies, but it has been hard with all the fun things that go on around here. IDK, I guess that I will just pray to Heavenly Father, and, if it is His will, He will help me. But anyways, since I am talking about doing work, I should get off and do it! I will write later!!!

No comments: